Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Measure my anus" to disprove gayness.. Hmmm, sounds gay to me

Andrés García Torres, a Spanish priest who runs a parish in Fuenlabrada, Madrid, when defending himself against accusations of homosexuality said
he will go to Rome and ‘Let them measure my anus and see if it is dilated’.

The Priest Andres Torres with his young "friend".
Don't they make a good looking couple..
The story erupted when the Bishop of Getafe demanded he undergo serious psychiatric therapy and counseling in an attempt to ‘cure’ his homosexuality. The Bishop also requires the priest to have full HIV testing. 

Now, it must be mentioned that all these accusations are based totally on a photo of the priest hugging a 28 year old Cuban seminarian whilst on a trip to Fatima. As can be seen in the photograph, both men are topless and rather "chummy", but, when questions, Andrés García Torres insists that they are only good friends.

Read more: http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_31238.shtml#ixzz1SG9g0fnE


Now, asking someone to "measure my anus" to prove you are not gay actually sounds a little gay to me... Just my opinion...

No comments: